Friday, August 19, 2011

Liquids only detox.. inspired by Penny Shelton and Dara Dubinet

I'm starting a raw liquids detox time from today as I am treating myself for cystitis. I have this burning hurting sensation when going to the number one... ouch! Will by time to time ask myself (my subconscious self) by kinesiology, muscle response testing, when to start on solids again.
I keep warm, rest (in front of the computer ;) and drink lots of warm herbal teas as well. I include ginger, garlic, cinnamon, turmeric, lemon, cranberry juice and tablets (although the juice contains way too much sugar..), avocado, a bit of raw organic coconut butter and other vegetables. I'm trying to reduce the sugar rich fruits as the bacteria and yeasts thrives on sugars.. I may even add some spirulina or sprouts for the protein content.


The image symbolizes these days, how I'm going from one stage to a next somewhat unknown.. I embrace it, I embrace life and feel extremely grateful for my family, friends and all other people that I meet randomly. Oh what a cliche, but that's okey too :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment