Sunday, August 21, 2011

The liquid detox lasted only about a day and a night .....

Just ordered some amazing raw products from the U.S.A on the internet, I got them sent to me for only $US 4 a package under 1.8 kg :) and yes.... as I got home from the post office I did not even bother asking myself (by MRT, kinesiology test), I simply just ate. Yum. Those products are absolutely Gourmet! My favorites are the kale chips with herbs de provence. I ordered some organic food bars too, and wasabi chips (not raw organic but natural and free of MSG). Halleluja, I think this is Christmas Eve! 

The cystitis seems to be gone though, but I'll still drink plenty of liquids, cranberry tablets (that unfortunately contains synthetic (...) ascorbic acid), wild blueberries, herbs, and keep warm and nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment